A Guide for employers - how to hire team members the right WAY!
Do you have staff or are looking to employ someone new? You need a number of documents and procedures to safeguard you and your business into being legally compliant.
On our first installment for the People and Culture Workshop, we’ll ensure you have the basics in place and know your obligations when employing new people.
If you are about to employ people, started to, or already have employees, you deserve the peace of mind knowing you are following the right processes. After our half-day workshop, you'll walk away with a checklist and documentation in place that gives you the confidence you are legally compliant and protected in all ways.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN;
- What's involved in the checklist and documentation process
- Information about employment contracts and award questions
- Exactly what you need to be doing to meet your obligations
WHAT TO EXPECT;
- A small group of like-minded business owners
- A coffee on arrival
- A workshop workbook with all the relevant actions plans and frameworks
- A thorough and structured workshop, with opportunities for questions and group discussions
- Light morning tea
- May 3rd
- At businessDEPOT
- Price $495 plus GST (Including a review of your standard employment contract).
Get in quick! Our exclusive event has 8 seats only. Register today to ensure you know the basics and have complete peace of mind when employing new people!