NAVIGATE YOUR WAY THROUGH THESE SUPER CHANGES!
Between the super reform which came into effect in July 2017, The Royal Commission, Productivity Commission and the budget and election, you would be forgiven for giving up on super and in particular the self-managed super system. The “Simple Super System” is gone and we are now left to navigate through the legislation and political minefield. But it isn’t all doom and gloom. We still have one of the best super systems in the world and you want to make sure you are making the most of it.
Whether you are:
- Thinking about a SMSF
- Already in a SMSF
- Or thinking about getting out
This event will simplify what is a complex system and help you navigate your way through these changes.
In particular we will cover key topics such as:
- What has changed for you over these past couple of years. What shifts do you have to make in how your think, plan and administer your super.
- How to get the right advice around your super
- What you need to be doing before 30 June
- What you now can and cannot do
- Franking Credit Strategies [what can you do to minimise Labor’s changes to refundable franking credits]
- And if you were thinking about borrowing for a property purchase in super or have a borrowing for a property in super – what do you need to be prepared for
With change comes uncertainty and fear. The new super system is more complicated than what we are used to but with personalised advice you will still be able to obtain great tax concession and get ready for your retirement. Register now!
General Advice Warning:
Information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, but information may become outdated as legislation and new government announcements are made. Individuals must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision as it does not take into account their personal circumstance. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a licensed adviser to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
Depot Superannuation Pty Ltd is a corporate authorised representative (No 1240831) of Hunter Green Pty Ltd AFSL 225962.