THE MAKE IT HAPPEN MASTERCLASS SERies | VOLUME THREE
If someone was to ask you about the financial performance of your business, could you answer confidently? Do you not know what reports and numbers to look at in your accounting software to answer that question? Are you judging your business solely on your bank account balance? Do you know what the key financial indicators of your business are?
At the upcoming Make it Happen Masterclass on 10th April 2019 we're talking "critical numbers" in business. Our Make It Happen Masterclass series are half-day small group workshops focussing on practical implementation on a specific area of business. What is practical implementation all about? Attendees leave with something documented for their business, ready to "make it happen" in 2019.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The differences between profit & cash
- Understand your working capital requirements and how to easily calculate it
- The key ratios and margins you should be getting from your accounting software and reports
- The importance of getting your data right for the financial performance and strategic decision making.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A small group of like-minded entrepreneurs
- A coffee on arrival
- A workshop workbook with all the relevant actions plans and frameworks
- A thorough and structured workshop, with opportunities for questions and group discussions
- Light morning tea