THE MAKE IT HAPPEN MASTERCLASS SERies | VOLUME FOUR
Do you have a team that are all on the same bus heading in the same direction? What environment are you providing for your team and what is the importance of being particular about the culture at your business? On the fourth installment of the Masterclass series, learn why company culture matters.
Our Make It Happen Masterclasses are half-day small group workshops focussing on practical implementation on a specific area of business. What is practical implementation all about? Attendees leave with something documented for their business, ready to "make it happen" in 2019.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- If people are your greatest asset, how are they shown on your Balance Sheet?
- How to recruit your ideal team
- Why most 'Mission & Values' exercises fail to make a difference
- How to agree and manage behaviours to create the business environment you truly want
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A small group of like-minded entrepreneurs
- A coffee on arrival
- A workshop workbook with all the relevant actions plans and frameworks
- A thorough and structured workshop, with opportunities for questions and group discussions
- Light morning tea