THE MAKE IT HAPPEN MASTERCLASS SERies | VOLUME FIVE
Business Owners live busy, complex lives. The volume of tasks expected to be completed in a day curbs productivity, efficiency and focus. Trust us, the solution is not to spend more time working. It's to spend more time working smarter. On the fifth installment of the Make It Happen Masterclass Series 2019, let's learn to manage work challenges to achieve more.
Our new Make It Happen Masterclass series are half-day small group workshops focussing on practical implementation on a specific area of business. What is practical implementation all about? Attendees leave with something documented for their business, ready to "make it happen" in 2019.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Why Time 'Management' keeps small businesses small
- How to find an extra day in your calendar every week
- How to empower your team to take more responsibility
- Why 10% of your staff will quit when you make these changes, and that's a good thing
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A small group of like-minded entrepreneurs
- A coffee on arrival
- A workshop workbook with all the relevant actions plans and frameworks
- A thorough and structured workshop, with opportunities for questions and group discussions
- Light morning tea